Just don't give up! ---- Featured

 Just don't give up!



Just don't give up! Everything is ending, It might be a bond, Or it might be the feelings, Or it can be anything, I feel like everything is ending, I don't see anything in the same way, Because things changed, so as people, And a lot of things remain just like that, Some talks need to be listened to, And some feelings need to be understood, These all are unfinished, But yet everything is ending, This might be the last, Every night hunts me like there is no tomorrow left, But I always wish to open my eyes, All I want is to wake up, So many things surrounded me, Has come to an end, But the journey of my life hasn't, Even if it comes to an end, I want people to remember me, In the words that they speak, Things might be unfinished, Because there is no point in completing them, Whatever happens, there is a reason behind it, All we have to do is to trust the process, Even though we are underestimated by so many people, I hope they'll get their answers soon by the success of us, Whatever has ended it's for our good, And what's coming for us is greater than what's gone, Endings might turn into new beginnings!! New things, good things and the things that you deserve, Are on the way!! Until then don't give up.

Author Detail

Ponni Lahari

Hello, I'm Ponni lahari a recent graduate from the University College of Engineering Kakatiya University in the stream of Information technology, For the past 4 years I've been writing some short stories, quotes and poems, and recently I've started writing long stories too, whenever I write something it always feels like I'm alive. The uniqueness of my writing is it always makes you feel confident about yourself and everything connects you in one way or the other. I love reading fiction books, and some poetry books, Rather than reading I love drawing and cooking. That's it this is all about me! Thank you.

Editor: Second Runner Up (Tie) of the International- Open Online Creative Write fest, first edition.

Contact:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ponni.lahari?igsh=NWg4NXE5dHA4aXV0&utm_source=qr

Stay Connected with us. We will love to see your comments. Never miss out on future posts by following us» 


Post a Comment

2 Comments