EXTRA FOR EXO

EXTRA FOR EXO


The music was high, and a group of my colleagues and I were enjoying a moment full of happiness. Why shouldn't we? It was the special anniversary of Mr. Eolshk and Mrs. Yaam, as well as the decade anniversary of our successful landing on the Martian surface. An additional piece of good news for our team was the initiation of project "E for Exo," aimed at conquering the exoplanet where it had been theoretically proven that life could be possible. I was in the rightmost corner, drinking soda water but mentally somewhere else, on the beautiful red land, looking up and around at the beauty of the sky. The memories collected from tasks completed there were all embedded in my mind. That small step made such a difference, and now it is established to some extent. Then a notification popped up, alerting me to return from the party and start working at the table, as I had been appointed the astronaut crew leader. I left the party, wishing the crew well and looking forward to their presentation on the exoplanet.

Exploring and researching another planet where life is possible is crucial. We can find resources that are depleting here on our mother Earth. According to some theories, the destruction of a living planet is possible due to overuse, making life more costly. Someone once said, "6 AM is not the time to wake up, it's the time to be in the field." So I went there early, enjoying a beautiful morning with a cup of tea. I welcomed my crew members, congratulated them, and asked for their presentation. I took a step forward by assigning them this task to enhance their understanding. It went well, and we finalized the timeline to be ready to fly after a brief meeting. "Now it's time to work, ladies and gentlemen. As Neil Armstrong once said, a small step for a man is a giant leap for mankind. Now, we are assigned to gather data on exoplanet E-1. It's our opportunity to serve mankind, and I wish to see your best efforts," I said. Practice alone doesn't make a man perfect; perfect practice makes a man perfect. We began practicing to sustain life outside the solar system, as it wasn't the same as Mars. I created a backup and emergency team. Days went by, and the perfect rocket and suits were in construction, as they are indispensable. I requested a specific team to monitor my members' health, which is the most important factor. I analyzed the improvements, strengths, and weaknesses. It was necessary to restrict the usual routine, so I decided to establish the required rules and regulations along with my team. Following all this, we reached the climax. Finally, after pre-checking and proper checks, we left the Earth's surface and flew with the modern, thoroughly checked rocket and suits.

Post a Comment

0 Comments