JOURNEY OF LOVE ---- Featured

 JOURNEY OF LOVE

Holding hand in hand
You and I walking through the sand Sudden issue may lead us to fight You caught me tight I have a deep sense of fear, my silence allows you to hear You look deep into my eyes My eyes can't deny the lies Holding hand in hand Lets go near the sea, sharing a cup of tea You and I are about to dine Suddenly the stars shine Does your hand fits in mine? I asked after counting upto nine Holding hand in hand You sang a song For which I was waiting for so long You led me to dream more You and I walking through the shore We travelled a mile Our memories storing in a file For once more Walking through the shore Let for once walk in the storm and turn our journey into a unique form Does your hand fits in mine ? I asked after counting upto nine Let's for one more time hold hand in hand

Author Detail

Begom Shakira

 

The author of this poem is Begom Shakira.She was born on 31st january 2000.She is from Cachar district,Assam.Graduated in 2022. Currently perusing Masters in arts.She has interest in writing poems.Some of her poems are:" The invisible companion", "Journey of love "etc.She has plan to write a book on poetry titled as "WHISPERS OF THE SOUL".She is a poetry lover.She has been writing since 2020.She loves to imagine and write her thoughts in a poetic form.

Editor: Top 6 in International- Open Online Creative Write Fest, First Edition. (Fifth)

Contact

Mail: begomshakira786@gmail.com

Stay Connected with us. We will love to see your comments. Never miss out on future posts by following us» 

Post a Comment

0 Comments