My Love For Book

 My Love For Book


could remember that day, I added a hobby for me. Traveling by bus from my maternal uncle's house, I thought the day was casual, nothing special. I reached my hostel and I saw another person unpacking his things to sit there. I was a bit surprised but not very much because I knew someone would come because it was a triple shared room. We generally have a little chit chat with him. 

Later on the next day he brings out lots of self help books including The compound effect, The monk who sold his Ferrari, the intelligent investor and so on. I was surprised to see those books. I was the kind of person who used to see the summary of books on YouTube. The very day, I asked him to suggest one book and he said if you like reading biographies, you should go with Steve Jobs. I thought at first I was not going to read this. However, when I got the book in my hand and started to read the book, I found it quite interesting to read the books and then I developed the habit of reading the book. I often used to think that reading the book and completing it was a difficult task. But actually the day I learned It is the first step which is hard. 


I learned that reading books like that actually let you know the consequences of the task even if you have done it never. It gives us the opportunity to live this single life in a different way. These lessons were important for me but the primary one was the purpose of doing bachelors. It was something unexpected for me. I was searching for a longer time regarding this. The very moment I got a clear idea. After reading the book of Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson, I became motivated to do my own startup. 


I started thinking about the meaning of my own path while reading these books. Every chapter I read served as a springboard for achieving my objectives and dreams, pointing me in the direction of a future filled with passion and meaning.

Thinking back to that fateful day I picked up "Steve Jobs," literature's transforming power and its tremendous impact on our lives come to mind. It is evidence of the limitless potential that everyone of us possesses and is only waiting to be discovered via the power of narrative and the quest for knowledge.

I will sum up by saying that my experience learning to read has been nothing short of remarkable. It has improved my life in ways I never could have anticipated, in addition to expanding my horizons. And as I carry on with this path of self-improvement and learning, I am incredibly appreciative of the priceless lessons I have already learnt and the countless opportunities that lay ahead.


Post a Comment

1 Comments