I'm complete ---Sixth

 I'm complete



Why, at that time, I had been running,
After looks,
After the impulses of desires,
And I had wanted to fill up an empty space
in my heart,
Void and Vacant, it had hurt so much...

Now that I'm mature,
And know that I can claim to know love.

Love, which is so sweet,
It makes me smile at all times...

Love that isn't childish,
Just for social acceptance, or just to flaunt
Just to seem glamorous, or to make other
envious...

Love, which doesnt need
sweet morning poetry...
Love which is smiling
With just a simple morning message...

Love, which learned to
Love from distance...
As I never cared for distance
Since our hearts were connected...

Love, which is so melting,
That kept me loving deeper everyday...
Whenever I tried being away,
I was drawn closer everyday...

Love, which I kept patiently,
waiting for most of the time...
But sometimes without warning
I broke out in rhyme...

Love, which has respect
Love, which has patience
Love, which has distance
Yet I knew youd be out there,

I knew we would meet...
Until that time baby,
Just know I am complete...

Author Detail

Payal Jain

Hello I'm Payal Jain, born in 2000 A.D. in Birgunj, Nepal. I have completed my plus 2 and Bachelor's degree from science background and currently, I'm pursuing Masters in Psychology from Central Department of psychology, TU. I write journals, poetries, quotes with english and hindi as preferable language.

Editor: Editor: Top 6 in International- Open Online Creative Write Fest, First Edition. (Sixth)

Contact:

https://www.facebook.com/payaljain116?mibextid=ZbWKwL

Stay Connected with us. We will love to see your comments. Never miss out on future posts by following us» 


Post a Comment

0 Comments