The World is not always fair

A Smiling Boy 

Hi There,  
                  
Hello there! I hope you are having a great day! I would like to share another story from yesterday evening when I took a break from the day's activities. There is a park nearby my hostel which is around 10 minutes away. I contacted my friends at around 2 PM to visit the park, and we agreed to meet at the junction at 4:30 PM so we could go together. Remarkably, we all showed up on time—not something we usually do! ðŸ˜… 

As we arrived, we noticed a boy comming talking and laughing with his friend. His hand was bent, likely due to some medical condition. I won't make things up just to make my blog sound good. To be honest, Some didn't seem to notice, while others simply looked away. We'd been talking about our own problems, but seeing him made us realize ours weren't so bad. If ever there was a personification of resilience, it was him. It reminded me of the famous saying, "I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet." I'm not saying anyone's struggles are small - pain is pain, and only the one enduring it truly knows its weight. But facing them with a smile is a big deal. That's a feat worthy of admiration.

Despite everything, the boy didn't seem sad. I admired how he accepted things that aren't easy for everyone. So, my dear friend, never wish for a life without problems; instead, choose challenges that propel you beyond your limits, much like that resilient boy did. This is the fact that Buddha had long said.

Now, let's rewind to 5 PM yesterday. He came up to us excitedly and said, "Dai, mero football ko shoot hernu hai!" ("Brother, watch me take a shoot with my football!") We said okay, and I asked if I could capture it on video. With a "Huss" (Yes) he obliged. I recorded his shoot in slow motion mode, and his joy upon seeing the video warmed my heart. He asked me again to make his another video, celebrating after striking goal. With all the interactions, We have with that little boy, I haven't seen any sadness on his face. Isn't it tough? I've included the video I had captured on my mobile. See at the bottom.

To all my dear friends, let's remember to treat people with these disability with respect and empathy. Let's vow never to mock or tease. Not everyone is born with the same privileges, but it's our support for one another that truly makes this world beautiful. If given a choice, nobody would choose to face such challenges. Remember, "The world isn't always fair, but your small act of kindness could make a big difference."



Let us all remember that kindness costs nothing but has the power to change lives. We have to be the agents of justice and compassion in a world where injustices are rampant and not everyone is treated fairly. Even while we might not be able to end all injustices in the world on our own, we can try to bring about small areas of empathy and justice in our own surroundings.

No matter how small, every act of kindness spreads happiness throughout the world. It serves as a reminder that despite the difficulties and injustices we face in life, we are still able to encourage and support one another. Even when things aren't always fair to everyone, we nevertheless have the power to act justly. We have the option to provide a helping hand to people in need, listen with compassion, and confront injustice wherever we come across it.

Hence, let us practice kindness everywhere we go, understanding that even the little deeds can have a profound impact. Let us, one act of kindness at a time, be the change we wish to see in the world.

Take Care, and never forget to smile, because you never know when you might make someone else's day better!


Stay Connected with us. We will love to see your views in the comment section. Happy day ahead. By the way: have you read our first Sunday of Unwanted CHild. Click here to read. If you don't Know about What actually is Unwanted CHild, then Click Read.



Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Comment down if you have visited that park or not. It is in Shankhamul, Kathmandu, Nepal. Guess it

    ReplyDelete